That is a good video, but I don't see how regular people like you and me can watch that and not wonder why so many more will have to die over there. I don't know anyone in the anti-war movement who hates the troops or who wishes them some kind of harm, but I do know that it is the dangerous, interventionist policies of our government that have put the troops needlessly in harms way. I wish that the invasion of Iraq had something to do with 911, or even that it (Iraq) was some kind of threat to our nation, but that just is not the case. Even Colin Powell now feels like we went to war for the wrong reasons (the non-existence of WMD in Iraq), and that given what we know now he would not have supported invading Iraq in the first place.
Why are we still there?
Here is the link
if you like to see the video.



No comments:
Post a Comment