Monday, May 29, 2006

America: From Freedom To Fascism

Everyone needs to check out Aaron Russo's new movie titled "America: From Freedom to Fascism." Learn all about this eye opening project at this website url: http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html. Aaron Russo is not like Michael Moore who plays to the Left to increase polarization in America. He presents a truly American call to arms to wake up and take back our stolen liberties. He has already put up 100% of his own money just to make this film, now he needs the help of all those who still care about freedom to support the advertising and promotion of this project in any way you can. Pass this message along to everyone in your address book and tell everyone you know about the movie and website. If you can spare some extra money, then donate to this project. As I have said, Aaron has already put up his own money and given the last two years of his life to make this film, but it will take a lot more money to advertise and actually get the film to open in theatres all across America. Let's help Aaron open his movie this July with a bang all across America. This might be the best opportunity to come along ever to wake America up to the reality of what our government has done to our freedoms over past hundred years.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Hey there,
I guess the theory behind how the tagging works is to tag someone who visits your site frequently so they find it.

I just happened to be checking out several blogs one night when much to my pleasant surprise I found I was tagged. It made my day!

Is there anyway you can help me figure out how to "properly" put up my link to the Blogosphere of the LL? It's on the very bottom and I'm not savvy enough to put the pic in the block.

E