Monday, May 29, 2006
Myspace.com hate Walmart Group
I have now left two separate posts in the group called "Walmart is the Devil" on Myspace.com, which I have also posted to this blog. It has been over 15 days since my last post, and not a single person has responded to it. I guess these people do not desire to debate the merits of their beliefs, and that is fine, I just thought that my comments would elicit some type of reponse from at least someone in this group. I was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
walmart is one of the worst and most disguting place in the whole wide world and did you know that they are not in the school districts so they don't have to pay the shools any money and target gives away 5% of it's money so that is just wrong,
GIVE ME A BREAK
Wow! The contempt for Walmart grows more wicked by the day, but based on what exactly? I'm not sure about your school districts comment, as know of many Walmarts located within, and all around my hometown regardless of school district location. I must admit that I prefer shopping at Target for a number of reasons, but I'm not above shopping at Walmart when convenient.
When it comes to community support, I wonder if Target hires an many low skilled, mentally challenged, and elderly people as does Walmart? I certainly can't see any evidence of this when I compare the two stores based on my own observations.
If you really want to be educated on why Walmart is such a low life company, I suggest you watch the movie Walmart: The High Cost Of Low Price.
yes walamrt is very bad.. nov 16 2009 i almost lost my wife if i didnt get her in time she be dead today.. wal mart don't care about there worker we still going too court this women didnt do damm thing wrong... but her job a after 17yrs 6 mos
Walmart truly is the devil of retail.
I do like how Target gives 5% back to their communities. That's $3million a week!
Post a Comment